Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Boaz's cat-scan

Boaz's cat-scan went extremely well this morning. We got there right at 8 and had to wait a little while. But, once he was called back, it was over within 10 minutes! Albert took him back and I stayed with Canon. I felt like I was frozen in my seat just waiting for them to come back. Albert said Boaz did great! The lady strapped him to the table, sent him in the machine twice and that was it. Albert said he got a little agitated near the end but otherwise did great. I'm so thankful just to have it done. I'm hoping to hear results by tomorrow afternoon. I figure the longer it takes the less likely we are to have any issues. I will keep you updated as I find out more. Thank you for your prayers, Albert and I were both very relaxed and at peace this morning.

5 comments:

michellelivingston said...

Yeah! I definately agree that no news is good new. Michelle

Cathy said...

I knew he would do well and I know that the results will be fine. You are all in my prayers always.
Love, Nan

lindsayw4 said...

I'll be praying!

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Thank goodness!!! I prayed for him at teacher prayer time this morning, too. Let us know ASAP!

junglemama said...

Hi. First time stopping by. If your son really named Boaz or is it just a nickname? Either way, great name..... I am doing a study on Ruth when she married Boaz after returning to Judah with her mother in law Naomi.

My son just had a cat scan too. Hope the results are awesome news!