Friday, June 19, 2009

Air Force Runner's Tip of the Day

When running with your buddy and you see a woman with a stroller and two dogs coming towards you, you have two options:

1. Drop back behind your friend for a few moments until you pass each other or

2. Swing out to the right of the woman and stroller and dogs while your buddy goes around the left side of her.

It may seem obvious to you (the reader) that the best choice is to drop back and pass on the left. Not everyone shares this view. Thankfully we did not have a collision this morning, but I have been walking a dog who tripped someone in the past because they chose option 2. Let's just all shake our heads together and remember to PASS ON THE LEFT!!!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

This made me laugh Robin. I face this every time I go and walk on the sea wall with Jacob. People use to not move because I guess they were staring at my watermelon belly and bird legs that didn't match. Now they just don't plain move but want to talk to me in Japanese!