Friday, June 6, 2008

Green Balls

I have done a terrible job of getting Canon to eat vegetables. I have recently decided that V8 is a good alternative. I am not sure that any Pediatrician or Nutritionist would back me up on this, but a mom has to do what a mom has to do. Well, the other day we went to a friend's house for the morning and while we were there, we ate lunch. She made a delicious Enchilada casserole and peas for the kiddos. I decided that Canon should only have a few (5-6) so that we did not waste many. I did not think he would even touch the peas. I asked him to try the green balls on his plate, and he ate every single one. I could not believe my eyes. I tried to give him some more later that day and he would have nothing to do with them. At least I know he will eat them though!

No comments: