Sunday, July 27, 2008

Baby Bo

I'm not sure who has given my baby boy permission to grow up, but whoever it is is in big trouble!

Bo is changing so much. He has really started jabbering and responding to people talking to him. He rolls everywhere. Today he started the first steps to crawling, pushing up on his legs. He might be a "bear crawler." He loves food. We can hardly eat with this little guy around. For example, I was eating some dessert at the Commander's Picnic on Friday and Bo thought he'd really like to try some. So, he just reached out his little hand, grabbed the plate and flipped our tasties all over himself and me. I could hardly stop laughing! It's so amazing to see these little ones grow so quickly. I wish I could remember every single thing!

2 comments:

60 toes said...

Bo is such a cutie. I am so glad that I got to see you guys on Friday.

I will come to the blog often! Thanks for the link.

Lauren @ Magnify the Lord with Me said...

Hey! I just found your blog! Love your stories!!! Your so lucky to have such precious boys! :) WE love you guys!