Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Good Morning

The Duckworth house is starting off with a wonderful morning this morning! The first good thing is that I slept like a rock last night. The last couple of nights it has taken me a couple of hours to fall asleep, then the boys were up by 6. Last night I fell asleep around 10:00 and slept soundly until 6:20 or so. Which is when Canon came walking in. I took him potty right away and his diaper was dry!!! We have not had a dry morning diaper in a while. A little bit later we were sending Albert off to work and saw a hummingbird fly by. I bought a hummingbird feeder in early spring, but have only put food in it once and it is in the back yard. So, it has not brought in any hummingbirds. Also in early spring, I was given several plants from other friend's gardens. One of them has really taken off and has these pretty little hot pink flowers on it. Obviously it is a hummingbird attractant and this morning it brought one in right in front of us! It was so exciting to see. And the final great thing to this morning is that Bo slept until 7:03 without waking up one time! This has never happened for him. He went to sleep last night at 7:30 and slept great. Maybe he needs the earlier bed time......who knows. Well, I hope your morning started out as great as ours did!

No comments: