Sunday, January 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Waddle!


Waddle turned 2 on December 22nd and with all the crazy that comes with traveling and Christmas, along with my lack of blogging, my little guy did not get a post to celebrate his life. So here it is!


Waddle, you are a perfect addition to our family. Your sweet disposition and exciting sense of humor add laughter and life to our days. Your vocabulary and imagination are taking off and you surprise me with something new almost every day. Right now you LOVE your cowboy boots and who doesn't? You look so cute in them. I am so thankful that God saw fit to give us a little boy to help our first little boy be more tender and protect our little girl. You are a wonderful big brother and an awesome little brother. You are a pretty good cousin too! I am so excited for the journey that God has laid out for you. I can hardly wait to see the road that our Lord has known from the beggining of time, roll out in front of you. May He reveal Himself to you and use you for His glory and the furthering of His kingdom. I love you buddy!


1 comment:

Lisa said...

I can't believe he's 2 already!