Friday, February 20, 2009

32 weeks

I meant to update sooner, but time just sneaks away these days! So, I will try to give a little pregnancy update each Friday. I'm sure that I will fail, but that is my goal. We'll see how it goes.

Last Monday, almost two weeks ago, I had a doctor's appointment. Everything was fine. According to the doctor's scale I have .5 lbs until my "I don't want to weigh more than this" weight. According to my scale at home I have 3-4 lbs until then. My best conclusion is that I am going to weigh more than I'd like to weigh. At least I know that I can loose the weight. There are just some numbers that you don't want to see on the scale though! My belly is getting nice and big. I hope this doesn't mean Ducky3 is going to be big like her oldest big brother was. I think Boaz's size (7 lbs. 2 oz) is much more ideal. I'm only really feeling Ducky3 move when I am sitting down at nap time, relaxing in the evening or going to bed. I think my mind just must be preoccupied the rest of the time. That or my movement rocks her to sleep the rest of the day. I do feel her sometimes in the middle of the night when I get up to go to the bathroom. I think we might have to do a little work on her days and nights when she gets here. 

I've been having a bit of lower back/upper rear pain. It comes and goes and sometimes is extremely painful. I also have shooting pains in other areas. This could be round ligament pain. I had this with Boaz and thought it was my cervix getting prepped, but I was probably wrong. This is also very painful and both areas of pain will stop me in my tracks. Thankfully neither area hurts constantly and I am usually able to continue on with the task at hand within a few minutes. Ducky3 has also brought on some lovely pregnancy rash. She is exposing my body to all the parts of pregnancy that my boys spared me! It just makes me wonder what she'll be like on the outside!

I think that's all for now. I have an appointment on Monday. Dr. Nightingale still says I'm due April 17th. As of right now, I hope she is right. Albert's squadron wants him to be gone until April 1st! Please keep us in your prayers regarding this time frame and Ducky3's arrival. I am a little more than nervous about him being gone. Check back for more pregnancy info and maybe a belly pic next week.

1 comment:

Leatrice said...

yay I want to see a belly pic!