Monday, March 3, 2008

Weather

Does anyone else have crazy weather in their state? On Saturday, it was 75 degrees, we washed the car and spent most of the day outside. Sunday morning was very overcast, but it was still 45 degrees or so. Sunday afternoon, Albert called and told me to turn the TV to channel 5 and leave it there. It looked like some bad weather was coming our way. Little did I know that I would nearly have heart failure or throw up from this crazy weather. I spent a good portion of the evening watching the news and tracking the storm. Thankfully there was not any tornadic activity. But the worse part of the storm did pass about a mile north of us. I have never been so nervous about a thunder storm! This morning I told Albert that we can leave Oklahoma as soon as possible. I am not sure how many of these things I can handle!

No comments: