Saturday, September 6, 2008

Oh Happy Day

I had this whole mental list of post to write and now I can not remember them. Hopefully I will remember them through out the day.

We had a very exciting evening on Thursday. I knew that Albert would be landing here and we might get to see him for a few minutes. So, he called around 4:45 and we rushed up to the squadron. We don't do anything very quickly, but I tried as hard as I could. We stood in the parking lot for about 10 minutes then said "good-bye." About 20 minutes later Albert called to say that he would get to spend the night at home but would have to be back very early in the morning. We rushed home to speed clean. I had just over 40 minutes to feed Bo, pick up everything, dump the diapers and try to look presentable. It was a very busy time! A little after 6 we headed back up to pick Albert up. I told him that I refused to bring him back and he would just have to stay at home with us. He liked to idea too! We had a fun night hanging out and going out to dinner and a very early, sad morning. I always hate saying "good-bye" but we were certainly thankful for the 10 hours or so that our Daddy was at home!

No comments: