I must admit that I was secretly hoping to be tagged! I saw this on a ladies blog that I don't actually know, so I knew she wouldn't tag me, and I was thinking of just starting a fresh game, when I was tagged by Erica! Hope you enjoy.
THE RULES:* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
Hmmm..... The 7 facts are tricky!
1. I got my belly button pierced on my 18th birthday while visiting a friend out of state. This makes for a lovely belly button when pregnant! I took the ring out just before I met Albert and it has closed up on the inside, but not the outside. Oh yes, it looks nice to have two holes doing weird things on a big ole belly!
2. I have always wanted to have 3 boys and 1 little girl at the end! I am now anxious to see what God has in store for our family.
3. I've lived in 16 houses and 9 states in my life time.
4. I do not like to be alone.
5. I had softly wavy hair until puberty and now it changes curliness with each pregnancy. Along with my hair falling out and growing back in, it is really looking good!
6. I have been pregnant and/or nursing since November 2005.
7. I love ballet and am teaching a couple of small classes for friends on Thursdays.
Now I tag:
Some of these guys don't know that I read their blogs, I hope they don't mind being tagged! I just realized that I mainly read blogs of people that I don't actually know.....Some of you need to hop to it!